Pyramid Constructions (WA) Pty. Ltd. has been a strength in the Western Australian building industry since its registration in 1999.
Our commitment to our values of transparency and openness to communicate, have nurtured long standing relationships, with our customers, partners, employees and suppliers. This integrity has won contracts from Government and Private sector tenders which has led to notable projects in our portfolio and allowed us to build on our strengths and experience.
- AIB 2009 – Professional Excellence Award Category “Commercial Construction $10M to $50M for Institute of Immunology & Infectious Diseases, Murdoch University
- MBA-BankWest 2009 – Excellence in Construction Awards Category “Health/Aged Care Building” for Institute of Immunology & Infectious Diseases, Murdoch University
- UDIA 2007 – Awards for Excellence Masterplanned Development Brighton Estate, Butler
- AIB 2004 – Professional Excellence Award Category “Commercial Construction between $5–$10 million” for Hillary’s Shopping Centre
- MBA 2004 – Excellence in Energy Efficiency Finalist
- MBA 2004 – Best New Builder Excelling in Commercial Building
- MBA 2004 – Division 4 Certificate of Excellence for Hillary’s Shopping Centre
- AIB 2002 – Professional Excellence Awards – High Commendation for Classic Printing Project
- Corporate Member of the Master Builders Association of W.A.
- Corporate Member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of WA
- Australian Institute of Building
- Australian Institute of Project Management
- Signatories to the National Building Professionals Register
- Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors