Jerry Masaryk – J.P.
Jerry has been involved in the construction industry for over 18 years and responsible for the successful completion of many building projects with a strong focus on contract management. In the last twelve years, as managing director of Pyramid Constructions (WA) and recently the expanded Pyramid Group (Aust), Jerry has developed the company to become one of Perth’s most recognised builders delivering high quality projects. He is responsible for managing the company’s day to day operations including projects under construction.
Qualifications & Achievements
- Registered Builder – Registration #10331
- Fellow Member, The Australian Institute of Building (FAIB)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Building), Curtin University of Technology
- National Building Professional Register – Building Professional Level 1 (2001)
- Justice of the Peace WA and Member of the Royal Association of Justices WA
- Recipient of the AIOB – 1993 Chapter Medal, 1994
- Station Street Office Development, Subiaco
- Murdoch University IIIDs Building, Murdoch
- Cambridge Street Commercial Centre, West Leederville
- Brighton Village Shopping Centre, Butler
- Calais Apartments, South Perth
- Hillary’s Shopping Centre, Cnr. of Waterford and Flinders Ave.
With over 15 years of experience in the construction industry, Anthony has progressed from contract-administration/estimating, project management, and to construction management roles.
Since commencing his career in 1997, Anthony has worked in various locations throughout Australia, in both metropolitan and regional areas. He has worked on numerous projects and varying forms of construction including industrial, mining, hospitality, retail, educational/institutional, aged-care, commercial, residential (single, multi-unit and multi-rise), defence, corrective services and health.
As Director, Anthony manages business development, provides advice to project team members and staff, works on negotiating contracts, live projects, tenders and coordinating Design & Construct opportunities. He also assists in establishing and implementing health & safety and industrial policies, ongoing staff development and training.